25 Family Inspirational Quotes
Family inspirational quotes are extraordinary moments when you need encouragement and motivation. Family is what keeps the glue together in sticky situations.
When you need support or motivation, your family is what keeps you going. Ever wonder how people in the toughest times stay motivated in their families?
While encouragement in families is not always natural, inspirational family quotes are the best ways to stay positive.
- “The memories we make with our family is everything.” by Candace Cameron Bure
- “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” by Albert Einstein
- “When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.” by Guy Lafleur
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” by Maya Angelou
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” by Mother Teresa
Much like famous poets and writers describe families, there are times that you need to remind yourself. For instance, writers describe the family as a life jacket, the sustain, and the anchor in your life. That is when you realize the importance of family.
- “You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.” by Elizabeth Berg
- “Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family.” by Paul Pearsall
- “When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends.” by Barbara Bush
- “Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life.” by J.K. Rowling
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” by George Bernard Shaw
Before I mentioned, a family is like glue, a sticky substance that holds everything together. Many writers even illustrate family as a link, fudge, bridge, and a place to call home. How would you describe your family household?
- “The family is the link to our past, bridge to our future.” by Alex Haley
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” by Michael J. Fox
- “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.” by Les Dawson
- “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” by Leo Tolstoy
- “Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.” by Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Other writers go further in describing families in family inspirational quotes as the whole world and the essence in life. For example, a family is a guidance in moments of crisis or joyful events.
- “The world, we’d discovered, doesn’t love you like your family loves you.” by Louis Zamperini
- “A family is one nature’s solubles; it dissolves in time like salt in rainwater.” by Pat Conroy
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” by Princess Diana
- “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” by Brad Henry
- “There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who to spend it on.” by Leo Christopher
Rooted in family values comes the essential parts of families. In many family inspirational quotes, authors describe family members as parts of a forever legacy and tradition. In the end, families are the fundamental substance in communities.
- “Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions yet our roots remain in one.” by Unknown
- “The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem.” by Walt Disney
- “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.” by Mitch Albom
- “Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” by Lilo and Stitch
- “To understand your parents’ love, you must raise children yourself.” by Chinese Proverb