Teacher appreciation inspirational quotes are ideal gifts for teachers and educators. Teachers dedicate time and effort to ensure students learn, especially bilingual students.
With these teacher appreciation inspirational quotes, you can give them as part of gift card holders or with a lovely flower. Of course, gifts can vary with teachers. However, a nice note can encourage teachers to keep on teaching.
Famous Teacher Inspirational Quotes
“It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” by Abraham Lincoln
- “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” by Lady Bird Johnson (Claudia Alta ‘Lady Bird’ Johnson)
- “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where this influence stops.” by Henry B. Adams
- “The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.” by Aristotle
- “If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.” by Guy Kawasaki
Teacher Appreciation Inspirational Quotes
- “Teaching is more than imparting knowledge; it is inspiring change. Learning is more than absorbing facts; it is acquiring understanding.” by William Arthur Ward
- “It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.” by Michael Morpurgo
“Everything is a learning process: any time you fall over, it’s just teaching you to stand up the next time.” by Joel Edgerton
- “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” by Joyce Meyer
Teacher Motivational Quotes Brief and Concise
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it’s not.” by Dr. Seuss
“Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” by Dr. Seuss
- “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.” by Will Durant
- “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” by Mark Van Doren
- “Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourth pure theatre.” by Gail Godwin
Amazing Teacher Inspirational Quotes
If you’d like to give teachers a special note without necessarily being a quote, consider these fun sayings. These phrases are great when you want to send an encouraging message via email, social media, or text message.